Version 2.0 | February 20th, 2021
WHAT DOES THIS DOCUMENT CONTAIN?
These Privacy Policies attempt to cover the widest possible range of scenarios, including many cases in which the app does not even collect nor process the information described within these Privacy Policies.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE APP COLLECT?
This application collects the necessary information for the normal functioning of our business. Under no circumstance do we collect personal information with malicious intentions.
The app does not collect your name, last name, email, phone number, etc., unless you are asked to enter that information intentionally.
We may combine this information with other information about you collected from other sources (e.g. apps or websites).
The App may collect two types of information: (1) non-personal, anonymous information collected automatically, or (2) personally identifiable information (PII) collected manually after receiving the user’s consent.
Non-personal information collected automatically
Technical information, which includes certain information or characteristics regarding the operating system, including the type of ISP or the type of browser used, the Internet Protocol (IP), the IP address and the names and versions of the applications installed on the device, as well as the geographical location of the device (including GPS coordinates). Technical information such as the foregoing stays anonymous; in other words, it does not personally identify you or is stored together with any other information that may link it to the user itself, except when the user submits additional information voluntarily.
This information shall be used to improve the application, learning how, when and where the user browses on it.
Information freely provided by the user
If at any moment the app were to request Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that would allow us to contact him, such as his name or mobile phone number, the user shall be free to provide such information. However:
The following shall be considered Personal Information:
- Demographic information such as age or birthdate, nationality, educational level, sex, interests or characteristics.
- User information such as the username or password, confidential replies to certain security questions, or similar information that enables us to uniquely identify your account or authenticate it before providing personal information about the user account.
Most of these data may be obtained when the app offers a social login functionality, and the user accepts such a login in the app by using a social account. In some cases, the app automatically logs into the user’s social account associated with the device, and the user accepts to perform such a login by using this app.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personally identifiable information (PII), demographic information and user information from our users when they:
- Sign up to our application.
- Participate in surveys, studies or questionnaires.
- Participate in offers or promotions.
4. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US?
We use the information we collect on the application as follows:
- Personalize and improve you experience, and enable us to supply you with the type of contents and offers that best suit your interests.
- Deliver, provide and repair products or services.
- Send notices such as welcome letters, purchase confirmations, payment warnings or administrative regulations.
- Create and maintain user accounts and your history.
- Contact you in regards to our products or services and send you the best offers and promotions depending on your interests.
- Study the statistics of our online platform.
- Inform our customer service employees.
- Create your online account and authenticate it during your user login.
- Swiftly process your information requests.
- Enable us to efficiently reply to your inquiries.
- Analyze a promotion or survey.
- Send you promotional material.
- Enable us to share the information with third party companies under the terms set forth by these privacy policies and with the purposes described in the foregoing items, as permitted by the law.
5. WHO DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH?
This application does not monetize your information by sharing it with 3rd party advertising agencies, or advertising networks, as this app does not utilize 3rd party ads.
However, we often evaluate (sometimes with the assistance of outsourced companies) how our online content and services are performing. The information disclosed for this purpose will remain at the company’s server and will be limited to use for professional purposes. Under no circumstance the PII or the user information shall be shared except for the purposes mentioned above.
6. WILL THERE BE THIRD PARTIES WHO COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOUR APPLICATIONS?
There are certain situations where a third party may collect information about the application. This app uses third-party libraries that offer certain features: analysis tools, communication tools, social networks, etc.
- Analysis tools: in order to improve the application, we sometimes use tools that analyze the behavior of users. In this way, we can better learn which parts of the application are more important and which need to be improved.
- Communication tools: in case we need to communicate with users at any time, we integrate third-party tools that provide such a communication, whether via push notifications, e-mails, in-app alerts, etc.
- Social networks: if your app connects to any social network at any time, it will request your authorization. Once the connection has been authorized, the social network shall be able to access certain information.
7. WHAT KIND OF SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Safety and confidentiality of your information are extremely important for us. Therefore, we have technical, administrative and physical security measures with the purpose of protecting your personal information against unauthorized access and fraudulent use. We also periodically revise our security system in order to incorporate technological novelties and updating methods. However, in spite of our efforts, no security measure is completely perfect or infallible.
You can also play an important role in keeping your information stored securely. If you are requested to create a unique password in order to restrict access to your account, choose a password that is difficult to find out by other users, and be careful not to disclose it to anyone. It is your responsibility to keep your password and account information at all times. If you use a public or shared mobile device, never opt to save your user and always close your account’s session once you no longer use the device.
In case we detected that some of our technological partners endangered your integrity or used your information to perform any illegal action, we shall take the proper measures to sever the relationship with such a provider.
If you have any sort of inquiry or wish to contact us in order to clarify any matter, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF WE MODIFY OUR PRIVACY POLICIES?